This course focuses on general knowledge and theory within Project Management. The course will include the following topics:
- Identifying and organizing a project
- Defining critical path and timelines
- Estimating costs and dealing with project uncertainties
- Quality control, documentation and change control management
- Project control, progress reporting and evaluation
- Cost control and project financing
- Managing project teams. The role of a project manager.
- Project audit and closure.
- Use of project management tools.